Declaration of availability
The Municipality of Kraków undertakes to ensure the accessibility of the Municipal Internet Platform website in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. This accessibility statement applies to KRAKOW THE OPEN CITY - krakow.pl/krakow_open_city.
Date of publication of the website: 2011-02-16
Date of last major update: 2021-03-29
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the incompatibilities or exemptions listed below. Requirements that have not been met:
- films do not have subtitles for the deaf
- some of the files published on the website are scans of documents published in .pdf format, which have not undergone the optical text recognition (OCR) process
Reasons for exclusion:
- films and files were published before the digital accessibility act came into force
- If possible, previously published files will successively undergo the OCR process and new files will be published in formats containing content with a correctly marked logical structure
- Maps are exempt from the accessibility requirement
Date of the Declaration and method of assessing digital accessibility
This declaration was made on 2020-09-22 on the basis of a self-assessment conducted by a public entity.
You can use standard browser keyboard shortcuts on the KRAKOW THE OPEN CITY - krakow.pl/krakow_open_city.
Possible additional shortcuts: none
Feedback and contact details
In case of problems with website availability, please contact us at: email@example.com. You can also contact us by phone: +48 12 616 50 07. Requests for information not digitally accessible and requests for digital accessibility can be made using the same email.