Kraków Ambassador of Multiculturalism 2020 - call for applications
In December 2018, the City Council of Kraków, guided by the intention of supporting activities and initiatives aimed at promoting cultural, ethnic, religious diversity and integration of Kraków residents and foreign communities, established the title of KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR OF MULTICULTURALISM, awarded to persons or entities acting for intercultural dialogue in Kraków. Applications for the title can be submitted since 11 February.
Pursuant to Resolution No. III/31/18 of the City Council of Kraków dated December 19, 2018 regarding the establishment of the title KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR OF MULTICULTURALISM, the distinction can be granted to individuals or entities such as: an NGO, institution, company, informal group.
The KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR MULTICULTURALISM title is granted by the Mayor of the City of Kraków at the request of the MULTICULTURALISM COMMITTEE, annually for the previous calendar year.
The Multiculturalism Committee is appointed annually pursuant to the Order of the Mayor of the City of Kraków on the basis of Resolution No. III/31/18 of the Kraków City Council of December 19, 2018.
The deadline for submitting applications is March 12, 2021.
Applications for the KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR OF MULTICULTURALISM title must be submitted by:
- delivering a signed application form to the correspondence box at the Social Policy and Health Department of the Municipality of Kraków – ul. Dekerta 24, 30-703 Kraków - the correspondence box can be found on the ground floor of the building, by the reception desk;
- sending a scan of the signed application form along with an editable form file to the Department’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about the competition, as well as application forms are available in the Bulletin of Public Information, detailed information can also be obtained by phone: 12 616 78 08, 12 616 78 21
The winners of the title receive prizes in the form of a symbolic multi-coloured Lajkonik.
Winners of the title may additionally be honoured by being mentioned as holders of the KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR OF MULTICULTURALISM title in the city’s publications on activities promoting intercultural dialogue in Kraków.
The Mayor awards the KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR OF MULTICULTURALISM title in the second quarter of each year for the previous year.
Detailed information about the competition is available at: 12 616 78 08, 12 616 78 21
- Any entity that deems it legitimate has the right to submit applications for the Kraków Ambassador of Multiculturalism title 2020.
- The person submitting the application cannot be a candidate at the same time.
- The application can be accompanied by other, additional documentation, that the person submitting the application considers to be helpful for the work of the Multiculturalism Committee.
Application form for persons or entities – candidates for the title KRAKÓW AMBASSADOR OF MULTICULTURALISM 2020
This document is for information purposes. Please submit your application in Polish.