Krakow is the city of the future
Once again, Krakow was among the cities and regions of the future according to the prestigious fDi Magazine.
The fDi European Cities and Regions of the Future 2020/21 is a ranking prepared for years by fDi Magazine. This year's edition included 505 locations: 319 cities, 148 regions and 38 local entrepreneurship partnerships. The ranking covered the following categories:
- Economic potential,
- Human capital and lifestyle,
- Cost effectiveness,
- Connectivity (transport availability),
- Business friendliness.
Krakow has been awarded in the following categories:
- in the Top 10 Eastern European Cities of the Future 2020/2021 ranking - 10th place,
- in the Top 10 Large European Cities of the Future 2020/2021 ranking - 8th place,
- in specific categories: economic potential and business friendliness in the Top 10 Large European Cities of the Future 2020/2021 ranking.