Cheder Iwri primary and Tachkemoni secondary school

Address:
ul. Miodowa 26, Kraków

This five-storey-high building was constructed in 1929 following an initiative of activists of the Kraków section of the Mizrahi orthodox Zionist party. In 1945 it was turned into a shelter for Jews returning from death and labour camps.

Date: 2013-06-20 Show ticket
News author: Weronika Dulowska
News Publisher: Portal główny EN
  • Send to a friend
  • Add to favourites

What? Where? When?