Aim of the initiative
The aim of the initiative is to encourage young people to choose Kraków as the place of their future residence and career and to shape the image of the City as friendly to the development of a career by:
- Enabling students and graduates of Kraków schools of higher education to gain professional experience to facilitate finding an attractive job in the future.
- Supporting entities running business activity in their search for trainees.
The inKRK! initiative is an innovative undertaking of Kraków and Kraków-based companies that consists of 4 projects:
- Business4You inKRK!, an opportunity to gain valuable experience during internships offered by Partners of the Initiative;
- inKRK.doc, which helps to obtain support from business entities for research and experiments carried out as a part of scientific works;
- StartUp inKRK!, an opportunity for young people to obtain support for their independent business projects;
- Tra-inKRK!, during which participants have an opportunity to participate in workshops and training courses conducted by practical business experts.